Through real-world advice and hands-on practice, this interactive workshop examines the elements of an effective license and provides an overview of how to successfully negotiate a license agreement—whether you’re dealing with a government-owned and government-operated (GOGO) or a government-owned and contractor-operated (GOCO) lab.
The course will cover:
- Intellectual property valuation
- Types of licenses and when to use them
- Financial considerations and analysis
- Key provisions and effective terms of a license
- Steps, tips, and strategies for negotiation
- GOGO and GOCO processes and differences.
< Back to Training